Applications and nominations due on or before December 3, 2022.
- This program is available to both families and individuals who require some help this holiday season.
- All applications and nominations must be received on or before December 3, 2022.
- All nominees and/or applicants will be contacted by phone by a member of the Kinette Club of Assiniboia. Recipient information and questionnaires remain private, viewable only by the Adopt-a-family committee. We do not post any recipient information on our website or social media pages without express written consent.
- Any applicant or nominee may decide that they do not wish to participate and are welcome to decline the offer of support at the time it is offered. There is no obligation to participate if you do not wish to. We do, however, expect recipients who have accepted the assistance to be co-operative with the Supporter.
- The Kinette Club of Assiniboia matches applicants and nominees with a Supporter who has requested and committed to providing some assistance to the Recipient and their household. The Recipient's contact and basic information is shared with the Supporter, however the Supporter will need to contact the Recipient to get more information.